What is Quoth?
The server is built on a microservice architecture and includes the next modules:
- API Service — the module is responsible for the interaction of the user interface with the system. Provides a REST API. Interacts with the database and the Data Validator service (by TCP protocol) as a provider of data validation through the form.
- Data Validator Server — the module is responsible for processing data validation requests. Designed with a modular approach to add new providers in the future. Supports both automated providers and manual data processing.
- Payment Processor — the service is responsible for accepting payments. Built with a modular approach for the ability to integrate additional payment providers, including payment in cryptocurrency.
- Data Publisher — the service provides functionality for sending data to the blockchain and IPFS network.
AI Index will be used as a data validator. It will identify NFTs on blockchains and pull the following data:
- Contract addresses
- All associated transactions, timestamps, price changes and originator information
- Links to the data, contained in the metadata
Supply (MAX 55,000,000 tokens):
- User rewards for rewards for neural net training and IA results feedback
- Rewards for running on-chain oracles used to serve API endpoints
- Rewards for bridge staking
- Payments for access to API’s across chains (Chainlink & TheGraph model)
- Bridging fees
- Staking to secure the bridge
As we enter the authentication and search of NFT space, we must make sure the demand for our product is robust not only in crypto, but outside of it as well.
Quoth will appeal to and beyond collectors verifying originality of NFTs on any marketplace on any chain to prevent copies of other projects and authenticate originality.
- Wallets and marketplaces verifying NFTs to ensure authenticity and originality.
- Collectors get true market rates of NFTs rather than floor prices.
- Marketplaces authenticating NFT projects for pre-listing to ensure authenticity.
- Collectors bridging assets to all chains to gain access to deeper liquidity and yields using popular defi protocols.
- Platforms seeking to securely bridge NFT assets to other networks to access a wider range of collectors.
- Owners looking to maximize returns by fragmenting the original NFT into NFTs on multiple chains.
- Future use case as NFT licensing mechanism replacing traditional copyright with a crypto native solution.
- AI recommendation engine for NFT appraisals and similar for sale options algo.